More HomeDish Events
WORLDWIDE, BREAKING BREAD BREAKS BARRIERS. HOMEDISH IS NOT SIMPLY
A SHARED MEAL, BUT AN EXPERIENCE TO
INSPIRE THE HEART, DELIGHT THE SENSES & ENGAGE THE MIND.
WHETHER SUDANESE OR SYRIAN, AFGHAN OR NEPALESE, OMAHA’S REFUGEE WOMEN HAVE RICH GIFTS AND TALENTS TO SHARE. OUR GUEST CHEFS NOT ONLY PREPARE TRADITIONAL FOODS FROM THEIR HOMELANDS BUT SHARE WITH US IN CONVERSATION & SOLIDARITY.
FOR AN INVITATION, PLEASE EMAIL US AT: HOMEDISHOMAHA@GMAIL.COM
HomeDish dinners and Covid
Thank you for rejoining us.
1. The program will be limited to 22 women.
2. We will be eating outside, sitting on rugs and cushions, 6 feet apart.
If you prefer a chair, please let us know upon arrival.
3. This will be a plated dinner served to you. To request a vegetarian meal, please note it on your reservation.
4. If you are feeling ill or have been around someone who has been ill, we ask that you do not attend.
We will happily refund your full ticket cost.
5. In case of inclement weather, we will move indoors to our office space.
6. If indoors, we require all participants, guests & volunteers to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
7. Hand sanitizer and masks will be available at all times.